Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday bash

It's been 3 days now since I celebrated my birthday... and I'm so happy that I've reached this age and being a young adult dwells with a lot off things... I am under Intimacy vs. Isolation of Erikson's stages of psychosocial development hahaha... and so much for that,..
hai I'm so old nah... 









Mama, Pam (
my younger sister), my boyfriend and I had a small gathering at our house... they surprise me for that I came home unplanned coz Clint (my boyfriend) is so makulit so i have no choice i granted his wish to see me in my birthday... i'm staying at a nearby town so it takes 1 hour and a half for me to reach home.. and i usually go home during weekends.. and this time it was Friday and on Saturday I had review... my boyfriend did promise me that he will accompany me early in the morning to get the first trip so i would not be late......




super blurry photo taken by my sister




Barbie and Danz (on of my close friends)gave me a mini cake, it was so kind of them.. It was funny that my classmates thought that I was joking when i said that it was my birthday . They just believe me when the lecturer greeted me at in the auditorium where there were three sections in there and they sang a happy birthday song,.. I'm so happy...... 





No comments: